I need more kayak mates!

New? Say G'Day here!
outback paul
Square eyes
kayak: Revo 13

Re: I need more kayak mates!

Post by outback paul »

Will aim to be at JJ around 12:30pm on Sunday for a launch between 1:00pm and 1:30pm depending on the tide. I'll post tomorrow night if for any reason it goes pear shaped (like tonight's football) See ya there, Paul
Thex74
kayak: Hobie outback

Post by Thex74 »

outback paul wrote:Will aim to be at JJ around 12:30pm on Sunday for a launch between 1:00pm and 1:30pm depending on the tide. I'll post tomorrow night if for any reason it goes pear shaped (like tonight's football) See ya there, Paul
Thanks again Paul for the fishing trip, I had fun and learn a bit about the area. I wouldn't have done that alone for my first trip across the channel but felt pretty safe with you. Was a nice day and hopefully we can do it again when the weather picks up. Cheers. Paul
outback paul
Square eyes
kayak: Revo 13

Post by outback paul »

Thex74 wrote:
outback paul wrote:Will aim to be at JJ around 12:30pm on Sunday for a launch between 1:00pm and 1:30pm depending on the tide. I'll post tomorrow night if for any reason it goes pear shaped (like tonight's football) See ya there, Paul
Thanks again Paul for the fishing trip, I had fun and learn a bit about the area. I wouldn't have done that alone for my first trip across the channel but felt pretty safe with you. Was a nice day and hopefully we can do it again when the weather picks up. Cheers. Paul
No problem mate, it was an excellent afternoon to be out enjoying JJ and Palmers Channel. It would have been nice to have bagged a keeper or two, but still a great day. Catch up again soon.