12 Pound Stuffed Meat Pizza

Caught anything lately? Post up how you cooked it here and if it was a success. Doesn't only have to be fish....
Minnowhunter
The force is strong in this one
kayak: Perception Minnow

12 Pound Stuffed Meat Pizza

Post by Minnowhunter »

G'day Fellow Yakkers

Years ago on channel 31, I viewed a cooking program of Chef Tomm and his 12 Pound Stuffed Meat Pizza, here's the link:

http://www.cheftomm.com/stuffed-meat-pizza/

I was actually gob smacked at the sheer size of the pizza, and thought, man I wouldn't mind a piece of that, especially when coming home after a tiring field trip. Now that I think of it, I would be struggling with the one slice. Totally unhealthy, and sadly I will never make one, as it will take a week to eat and the fridge is too small.

Be a great party piece hey.

Enjoy

Rob
Digger
Vyak Addict
kayak: Tinny, Piers anywhere I can!

Re: 12 Pound Stuffed Meat Pizza

Post by Digger »

I didn't watch the clip but reading the ingedients was enough for me! It never ceases to amaze me the amount that some of those Yanks eat!

Some of the Sheilas eat 5 times more than I do! Thanksgiving turkeys are all deep fried! So much of their food is deep fried! I don't remember when we last deep fried something.

The size of some of the meals over there are stupendous, how could they eat so much? Not just talking about "Man vs Food" here either.

Geez as a diabetic I feel guilty eating a few slices of normal pizza!

Dig
Minnowhunter
The force is strong in this one
kayak: Perception Minnow

Post by Minnowhunter »

Deep fried turkey, do you mean pieces, or the whole bird? If so, far out! :wtf:

I never deep fry, to scared of burning the kitchen down, and besides that, it's best not to get hooked on something that is totally against my quacks orders. :down:

I can totally relate to your views, mind you deep fried bunny pieces would be nice, as I haven't had those since Kentucky upgraded their standards. :lol:

Rob
Haynsie
Lord of the fish
kayak: Hobie Revolution 13

Post by Haynsie »

If you want to see the extremes the Americans take their deep frying to, Google "Turducken".

Cheers

Tim
Digger
Vyak Addict
kayak: Tinny, Piers anywhere I can!

Post by Digger »

Minnowhunter wrote:Deep fried turkey, do you mean pieces, or the whole bird? If so, far out! :wtf:

I never deep fry, to scared of burning the kitchen down, and besides that, it's best not to get hooked on something that is totally against my quacks orders. :down:

I can totally relate to your views, mind you deep fried bunny pieces would be nice, as I haven't had those since Kentucky upgraded their standards. :lol:

Rob
No, they deep fry the whole bloody bird!

If you want some bunny, I've shot about 10 this week...they are still there in the bushes where i chucked them, help yourself.

Chuckle ~
Drifta-X
Yak Master
kayak: 2010 hobie outback

Post by Drifta-X »

We need to do something like this for the next get together.
I survived the June 2012 Vyak server crash, just.
Ghurkin
Vyak Addict
kayak: Hobie outback

Post by Ghurkin »

wot about a Westernport Haggis? gummy shark intestine stuffed with sausage meat, herbs and stuff then bbq ed slowly mmmmmmmmmm
People laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Babylon
Needs a life (forum tragic)
kayak: 2017 Hobie Revo 13, Hobie Compass Duo

Post by Babylon »

Ghurkin wrote:wot about a Westernport Haggis? gummy shark intestine stuffed with sausage meat, herbs and stuff then bbq ed slowly mmmmmmmmmm
Thanks for that just lost my morning tea.Cheers Jim
Haynsie
Lord of the fish
kayak: Hobie Revolution 13

Post by Haynsie »

Ghurkin wrote:wot about a Westernport Haggis? gummy shark intestine stuffed with sausage meat, herbs and stuff then bbq ed slowly mmmmmmmmmm
Haha, I was going to suggest stuffing a whiting inside squid inside a Bream, inside a Snapper and deep frying it.

Nom-nom!

Cheers

Tim
Ghurkin
Vyak Addict
kayak: Hobie outback

Post by Ghurkin »

Babylon wrote:
Thanks for that just lost my morning tea.Cheers Jim
:lol: :lol: :lol:
People laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at them because they're all the same.