ROOS NEW COWES SET UP

Have a business? Heres the place for you. Read Commercial Policy inside for more details.
roorock
The force is strong in this one
kayak: hobie sport

ROOS NEW COWES SET UP

Post by roorock »

Mod Approved
G,day guys
some of you know that I import some gear,i don't pump it here as it would be rude

But I've set up a stall at the new Cowes Bazaar and gallery 158thompson St cowes

Next door to capeview hardware,i sell new used combos rods reels boating golfing

Pretty much cleared the shed out, the bazaar supports local people with their stalls

and if your down that way this summer,as said this shop supports a lot of locals selling there wares

Please drop in for a look, it will blow your mind the second hand and ye olde stuff in there

Since I moved from carrum downs to an old farmhouse at kooweerup,ive been venturing down the island more

I've got gear for sale in koowee,as well whiting wackers,snapper snatchers ,mono line, braid, rapalas, bombers etc

if your around the area and im home 0439005112 coffee or beer flows here at ye olde farmhouse

im only 300 metres from the highway that goes to phillip island

Thanks for looking check the photos hoo roo :up:
WP_002529.jpg
WP_002528.jpg
WP_002526.jpg
Attachments
WP_002527.jpg
Babylon
Needs a life (forum tragic)
kayak: 2017 Hobie Revo 13, Hobie Compass Duo

Re: ROOS NEW COWES SET UP

Post by Babylon »

Nice little setup there Paul might have to drop in one day . Cheers Babylon :thumbsup:
Ghurkin
Vyak Addict
kayak: Hobie outback

Post by Ghurkin »

Sounds like my sort of place :up:
People laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Jdubb
kayak: Mantra noa Or Noah boat

Post by Jdubb »

I'm a bit confused. Are you at the Cowes bazaar thing during the week or is it a weekend thing? I live on the rock & would be keen for look.
roorock

Post by roorock »

Cheers lads, Jd the set up is open evey day 10am till 5pm and manned by staff like a normal shop,us stall holders put in half a day per month to help out on a roster system,similar set up in antique stores,they charge a monthly fee to the stall holders.
Its a rippin place gunna hava coffee shop out the front i think,pop in hava look its worth the drive.
Thanks 4 the support lads I'm hoping it kicks of made a couple of sales all ready in the first 2 days :D
Hoo Roo paul
Ghurkin
Vyak Addict
kayak: Hobie outback

Post by Ghurkin »

roorock wrote:Cheers lads, Jd the set up is open evey day 10am till 5pm and manned by staff like a normal shop,us stall holders put in half a day per month to help out on a roster system,similar set up in antique stores,they charge a monthly fee to the stall holders.
Its a rippin place gunna hava coffee shop out the front i think,pop in hava look its worth the drive.
Thanks 4 the support lads I'm hoping it kicks of made a couple of sales all ready in the first 2 days :D
Hoo Roo paul
hey Paul, whats the open hours on the weekend? Im looking forward to having a good sniff around lol
People laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at them because they're all the same.
roorock

Post by roorock »

Hi gurkin open 10am 5pm 7 days worth a look not just my stuff ye olde stuff is great chicks stuff

Blokes stuff they are doing well dispite the balmy weather :oops:
RayS
Square eyes
kayak: Hobie PA12

Post by RayS »

Saw your add on gumtree as well. Hope it works out for you. Living the dream mate, any fishing related business I has to pure joy. :up:
cheers Ray
0422 63 64 65
"It's 5 o'clock somewhere"
roorock

Post by roorock »

Thanks ray indeed you have to tip your toe in the water to find out what its like as they say,

Trying to work smarter not longer as one gets older, :oops: