UltraTune Frankston

Have a business? Heres the place for you. Read Commercial Policy inside for more details.
Chevvy
Square eyes
kayak: Hobie PA14, Riot escape 12, Wavedance Calypso

UltraTune Frankston

Post by Chevvy »

Hey guys,

As of last Monday I have officially taken over UltraTune Frankston.

After spending the last 4 years working within UltraTune and the the last 12 months as a regional manager, I took the plunge and brought a store.

We are a very well equipped automotive workshop, boasting the latest diagnostic scanners, tuning equipment and a warranty that is second to none. We have a chassis dyno and efi testers to suit just about every vehicle on the road. Anyone worth knowing in this trade i know so if i cant fix it i know some one that can. Same day service is available for just about any job and as of next week I will have a loan car available, complete with roof racks and adjustable kayak cradles!

A little background on myself as a tradesman, growing up working on cars just about everyday, I went down another road due to the lack of money mechanics earns and became a communications tech. At the age of 19 I got sucked back in and started an apprenticeship as a mechanic. The first 3 years was spent in a performance shop, carrying out a multitude of work from changing wiper blades to building blown 408 racecars, medical issues with my boss at the time seen me no longer able to cope with his S#!^ and I finished my apprenticeship at UltraTune. The day my time was up I brought a van and started a mobile company servicing cars at people's houses. This went on for about 3 years, I got sick of chasing money, the bride got pregnant so UltraTune got their way, offered me a wage no sane man could refuse and I went back as a regional/technical manager. After 12 months of head office work I longed to get back on the tools so here I am now, I brought UT frankston, employed a manager and again I'm loving my job.

If your car is due for service or repair, please consider us. All our services come with 6mth 10,000 kms warranty and 12mth free roadside tow assist. 9 times out of 10 we smash the dealers on price and as an authorised service centre your new car warranty isn't affected. We are also a preferred service agent for most fleet and lease company's, and every part we fit to a vehicle is OEM approved.

If your in the area with 5 mins up your sleeve pop in n say g'day, there's always coffee in the pot, and if its late enough there may be a sneaky brewski in the fridge.

You never know drifta might even be hanging around if I have enough work on the go

The store is located at 100 dandenong rd frankston 9781 2377 or frankston@ultratune.com.au
Ask for Chev, mention vyak and I'm sure we can work out a deal

http://www.ultratune.com.au/compview.php?id=269

Cheers,

Chev

*Mod Approved*
Salmon 50cm, squid 40cm, port Jackson 110cm, KGW 37cm, elephantfish 53cm, Snapper 53cm, ling 39cm
maverick
Hardcore Vyaker
kayak: Hobie Direction & Hobie Road Sign

Re: UltraTune Frankston

Post by maverick »

Nice one Chev, good luck.
Well past the edge, almost at the point of no return.
Drifta-X
Yak Master
kayak: 2010 hobie outback

Post by Drifta-X »

Can't wait to see how u set up the shop
I survived the June 2012 Vyak server crash, just.
Chevvy
Square eyes

Post by Chevvy »

Drifta-X wrote:Can't wait to see how u set up the shop
It's changed a bit already man, those oil tanks are gone and have been replaced with a temporary bench till the stainless one is built. The office counter has been cut down, the girls have cleaned up the kitchen and the office, were battling along, 20 years of junk still to go through :evilgrin:
Salmon 50cm, squid 40cm, port Jackson 110cm, KGW 37cm, elephantfish 53cm, Snapper 53cm, ling 39cm
Smish
Lord of the fish
kayak: Viking Profish Reload

Post by Smish »

Congratulations! It's a big move taking on your own business, a lot of rewards though, you get back what you put in.

There wouldn't be any VYAK discount coupons on offer by any chance? ;) :) My car needs new shocks and I suspect my engine mounts are cactus. :?

Cheers,

Smish
MickS
Square eyes
kayak: PA 14 in Olive

Post by MickS »

Hi mate, great news, no doubt I will be giving you a call in the coming weeks. Bring couple of fishing rods and fish off the pier whilst the car is getting fixed :up:
herbie
PHD in Yakology.
kayak: Stabicraft 1550 Fisher

Post by herbie »

If only you were in werribee. It's hard finding a trustworthy tradesman especially a mechanic. Another example recently was a prick that wanted 800 to replace my ac motor and fan blade in house. Wife mentions it on fb and a friends husband is in trade. Cost 130 to replace bearings.
cheers

Herbie
0404 257 360
Seasherpa
PHD in Yakology.
kayak: Lots of composite ones

Post by Seasherpa »

Nice work Chevvy, best of luck with the business! :thumbsup:
Chevvy
Square eyes

Post by Chevvy »

Yeah trustworthy tradesmen are hard to find herbie, across all trades that is.

I will defiantly be doing deals for vyak members, this site has been a valuable asset to myself, and any work that comes from here I would never have had before hand so I'm happy to work out a deal
bjspinner
Lord of the fish
kayak: PA14 180Drive/ Oasis

Post by bjspinner »

Can I drop off the car and get the loan yak for a fish around Davies bay?
Mobile 0418991898
PB: Micro surgery on one of Scuba Sue's Gummy's