Fishophils Kingfisher

Show off your kayak!
shazzagraz
kayak: None

Re: Fishophils Kingfisher

Post by shazzagraz »

I reckon I just bought your brothers kingy. Did he sell it to his mate about 18 months ago?

I bought it on eBay and picked it up yesterday, came with the light pole that looks identical to yours. Battery is also stored under the front hatch in a container secured by a cut up pool noodle as well. Then I noticed the blue kingy in the background of a couple of your pics and I'm fairly certain it's the one. Still has the milk crate on the back with pvc pipes for storing rods, the paddle leash is the same. Can't be coincidence :-)
fishophil
Lord of the fish
kayak: Kingfisher & 2013 Hobie Outback.. and 3 more..

Post by fishophil »

Haha, that's the one buddy! :thumbsup:
My bother sold it to a mate of mine, due to financial problems, my mate had to sell it to free up some cash, he was sad when you took it Sunday too as he let me know. But I'm sure he will get another one down the track.
My brother originally bought it off another member on here.
The yak has plenty of mojo, and has caught many fish in its lifetime, so hopefully you can have some good fun with it, and catch a good feed ;)
Congrats on the purchase though mate, make sure you put up some trip reports when you get out ;) 8-)
Too many freaks. Not enough circuses.
riv
Lord of the fish
kayak: Outback

Post by riv »

HAHA the good old Blue Kingfisher I bought it off Mick years ago good to see its still going strong lots of Mojo

http://www.vyak.net/forum/viewtopic.php ... 4298#p4298