My Kaskazi Marlin

Show off your kayak!
CrazyChenski
Lord of the fish
kayak: Clarkeski Dusta

Re: My Kaskazi Marlin

Post by CrazyChenski »

FishnDive wrote:Sounds like you had a blast. The deep seat is what got me too, but it will give you better primary stability as a trade off especially when the marlin is a good 7cm narrower than the stealth it will come in handy. They do get slippery when wet - I recommend re-entering from the side because trying to shimmy up the deck from the tail to the seat is fun on a wet one :lol:
I need to dig out that video I took of you at SWR........ Your first paddle, broke the paddle, and the re-entry attempt..... :shifty:
Fishing is just like Accounting .... it is all about Optical Illusion ...............
Seasherpa
PHD in Yakology.
kayak: Lots of composite ones

Post by Seasherpa »

CrazyChenski wrote:
FishnDive wrote:Sounds like you had a blast. The deep seat is what got me too, but it will give you better primary stability as a trade off especially when the marlin is a good 7cm narrower than the stealth it will come in handy. They do get slippery when wet - I recommend re-entering from the side because trying to shimmy up the deck from the tail to the seat is fun on a wet one :lol:
I need to dig out that video I took of you at SWR........ Your first paddle, broke the paddle, and the re-entry attempt..... :shifty:
What happens in SWR stays in SWR Steve :lol: pretty sure that camera wen in the drink anyway. You can give it to Rhino to upload as "oh boy version 3" :lol:
Jordo
Square eyes
kayak: AI

Post by Jordo »

FishnDive wrote:
CrazyChenski wrote:
What happens in SWR stays in SWR Steve :lol: pretty sure that camera wen in the drink anyway. You can give it to Rhino to upload as "oh boy version 3" :lol:
I just looked up the 'Oh boy' videos on rhino's channel, best laugh I've had all week! :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbsup:
Time spent in the ocean is time spent living.
Gozz
Lord of the fish
kayak: PA14 and 2 ebay jobs.

Post by Gozz »

Where does the mirage drive go. Haha
Looks awesome mate just like a red Ferrari on the water. ;)
CrazyChenski
Lord of the fish
kayak: Clarkeski Dusta

Post by CrazyChenski »

FishnDive wrote:
CrazyChenski wrote:

Just counted.... on the 11th stroke to be precise.... you broke the paddle.... :clap: :clap:
Fishing is just like Accounting .... it is all about Optical Illusion ...............