Munroe's Soft Plastics

Have a business? Heres the place for you. Read Commercial Policy inside for more details.
Munroe
Lord of the fish
kayak: Hobie Pro Angler 14, 420 Renegade

Re: Munroe's Soft Plastics

Post by Munroe »

Munroe's Soft Plastics have just introduced the 3.75" PaddleTail to the range.
All of the profiles are locally made and are tested in various locations and species.With my recent trip along the NSW SE Coast and Lake Tyers I was using the PaddleTail almost exclusively, targeting Flathead mainly which had some very good results.
Pricing is $7 per pack, 6 pieces.( Mention your VYak Name and you will be looked after :thumbsup: )
Available in the standard MSP colors along with some laminated colors with the new Smelt color and Blue Ash & Teasion fleck coming along the way
Smelt.jpg
Just a little vid I did while Landbased at Lake Tyers

Along with new profile, the range of MSP's will catch a majority of the main targets in the bays, rivers and lakes.
http://www.munroessoftplastics.com.au
Munroe
PB snapper-83cm Flathead-68cm, Dusky Flathead-80cm,EP-39cm Bream- 38cm,Tailor-58cm, Mulloway-85cm
wokka1
Yak Master
kayak: Compass

Post by wokka1 »

Have you got any plans for something like this colour ? Not that other colors don't work in fresh but something like this might sell.
tail.JPG
tail.JPG (18.95 KiB) Viewed 4909 times
Regards,
Wokka. (aka...Fruitbat)
Fishing... a jerk on one end of the line waiting for a jerk on the other
Galey
Lord of the fish
kayak: Ok Frenzy

Post by Galey »

wokka1 wrote:Have you got any plans for something like this colour ? Not that other colors don't work in fresh but something like this might sell.
tail.JPG
I can't quite make that out on my phone but are they black with gold fleck? I'd be on them to add to some of my spinnerbaits.
wokka1
Yak Master

Post by wokka1 »

Yeah, they are berkley t tails. Black / tannin with gold sparkle belly
Regards,
Wokka. (aka...Fruitbat)
chrisw
Square eyes
kayak: Dune PA14

Post by chrisw »

Munroe wrote:Munroe's Soft Plastics have just introduced the 3.75" PaddleTail to the range.
All of the profiles are locally made and are tested in various locations and species
G'day Allan ... on the topic of being local, I'm in the Werribee area and noticed your profile shows Werribee. I am just getting set up and have no soft plastics at all so would like to buy a bunch. Is local pickup possible? It would be neat if I could have a yarn with you if it's convenient as I'd love some advice on which of your products I should use where and for what (I know literally zero at this point, haven't fished seriously in more than 20 years).
Munroe
Lord of the fish

Post by Munroe »

No problem Chris. phone # is in my signature below my post. Feel free to call me in the afternoons . We could meet up and I'll show you the range and discuss some techniques
Munroe
PB snapper-83cm Flathead-68cm, Dusky Flathead-80cm,EP-39cm Bream- 38cm,Tailor-58cm, Mulloway-85cm
chrisw
Square eyes
kayak: Dune PA14

Post by chrisw »

Munroe wrote:No problem Chris. phone # is in my signature below my post. Feel free to call me in the afternoons . We could meet up and I'll show you the range and discuss some techniques
thanks, will do :thumbsup:
Munroe
Lord of the fish

Post by Munroe »

Since Wokka had asked if I could do something on the line of a Black/ Gold combination in the PaddleTail, I had done a sample pack for him to try out.
The success of this color has been outstanding with some cracking fish getting landed and is now a standard color.

Initial release stock for the website had sold out after 3 hours of listing and they have kept me busy over the past few days rebuilding stock to complete orders.
A special thanks to wokka, it's this kind of input that really counts :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
BlackGold.jpg
In the shop, 6 pieces @ $7 + postage. All Vyakkers , PM me for special Vyak rates :thumbsup:
Munroe
wokka1
Yak Master

Post by wokka1 »

I gotta say thanks to Allan... and I'm not saying that cos I got 6 free plastics to try out. I'm saying that because within a week of me asking if he could put something together that incorporated a dark tannin back through to an almost clear belly with a gold silver flash in it they were on my doorstep in time for me to take on my road trip for a test run. I don't know too many other (I don't actually know any personally) suppliers that could do a custom order turn around in that time. They are a robust plastic with great actions and a consistent high quality finish. :thumbsup:

I had no hesitation in paying for the next 10 packs with Oxford scholars !
MSP (Large).JPG
Regards,
Wokka. (aka...Fruitbat)
Seasherpa
PHD in Yakology.
kayak: Lots of composite ones

Post by Seasherpa »

I'll second that- put in an order for Tyers on the weekend and even though he was flat out he still had them ready for us to take and even pointed us in the direction of where to try them out. Flatties loves them and today we found out the tailor do too. Great fun on light gear. :thumbsup: