bream fishing

Australian Bream Fishing competition talk here!
pikey
The force is strong in this one
kayak: reel kayaks. one day a revo

bream fishing

Post by pikey »

hi :wave1: i live on phillip island and i'd like some help on bream fishing spots in western port or near by ? i'd like to go in some kayak bream comps some help on this please.cheers
MY KAYAK PBs
snapper 26cm--flathead 43cm--short fin pike(snook)33cm--sth calamari 36cm hood lenth--leatherjacket 25cm-- salmon 34cm--barracouta 68cm--k.g whiting 32cm--grass whiting 26cm
MitchT
PHD in Yakology.
kayak: Hobie Pro Angler

Re: bream fishing

Post by MitchT »

G'day mate,

You might struggle on finding some Bream spots in Western Port there are some but im sure as hell aint saying a word due to they being pretty rare. If you do some research you'll find some(not in Western Port) but around that Coast that hold Bream. Sorry mate other than that, there isnt many decent Bream spots. One of the reasons we travel to East Gippsland most weekends....
Cheers Mitch.
pikey
The force is strong in this one
kayak: reel kayaks. one day a revo

Post by pikey »

MitchT wrote:G'day mate,

You might struggle on finding some Bream spots in Western Port there are some but im sure as hell aint saying a word due to they being pretty rare. If you do some research you'll find some(not in Western Port) but around that Coast that hold Bream. Sorry mate other than that, there isnt many decent Bream spots. One of the reasons we travel to East Gippsland most weekends....
Cheers Mitch.
cheers mitch some fun research it is then, i will pm you on how i go :thumbsup:
MY KAYAK PBs
snapper 26cm--flathead 43cm--short fin pike(snook)33cm--sth calamari 36cm hood lenth--leatherjacket 25cm-- salmon 34cm--barracouta 68cm--k.g whiting 32cm--grass whiting 26cm
woo53
Apprentice
kayak: 2015 outback

Post by woo53 »

Hey mate, Hit up powlett river at Wonthaggi, rumour is theres a few in there. Further up the river has zero fishing pressure, screw creek at Inverloch is another option... Oh and invite me when you go!!! :lol: :lol: :wave1: