pinkies, commercial net, fishing rod, leatheries, beethoven

Into yak based Diving? Talk about it here!
blinky
The force is strong in this one
kayak: hobie outback

pinkies, commercial net, fishing rod, leatheries, beethoven

Post by blinky »

footage from the weekend. hope the music dosn't put you to sleep!
Best watched in HD
yakhangger
Lord of the fish
kayak: cool kayak, Hobie Outback !! Adventure Island

Re: pinkies, commercial net, fishing rod, leatheries, beetho

Post by yakhangger »

Great video Leigh...how long ago did you film it cos that rod looks just like the one I pulled at Mt Martha late last year :wtf: :wtf:
IMG_1161 (375x500).jpg
IMG_1162 (375x500).jpg
I'm doing my scuba course next weekend but I also like to snorkel too but have never taken my gun out so it's all still a big learning curve for me ....need to work on my breath holding too :oops: :oops: the wife and I have done a few of the piers around the bay but I'm keen to get out onto a few reefs and take some fish !!
PB Frog 490mm Squid 395mm Gummy 1080mm Bream 295mm Snook 589mm Leather Jacket 340mm Snapper 540mm Barracouta 635mm Garfish 430mm Rainbow Trout 340mm Cuttlefish 210mm Salmon 370mm Banjo 935mm Elephant 810mm Ghurkin fish 230mm Port Jackson 700mm Blue T Wrasse 490mm
blinky
The force is strong in this one
kayak: hobie outback

Post by blinky »

just filmed on saturday. the rod was a penn somthing and reel had braid on it. also in portarlington. i stuck it in the reef like that to see if i could find it again in the same position.
If your already comfortable in the water snorkling and scuba, spearing wont be too big a step forward. Of course safety is always the first focus!
vikodin
Needs a life (forum tragic)
kayak: 2016 Hobie Outback

Post by vikodin »

Great vid Leigh :thumbsup:
I reckon the group trying to ban netters from PPB would love to see or use some of the footage on that video.
https://www.facebook.com/focbag.corio?fref=ts
Pulling it out an dumping it on the steps of Parliament house might get the message through too.