It is currently 21 Jun 2018, 11:44

Yakdoc kayak repairs

Have a business? Heres the place for you. Read Commercial Policy inside for more details.

Re: Yakdoc kayak repairs

Postby laneends » 26 Mar 2018, 12:44

Ghurkin wrote:What can Yakdoc do? Repair and or modify your kayak, out fit your kayak as a fishing machine!! Rod holders, anchor set ups, fish finders, storage. We also do automotive and motorcycle plastic repair in fact almost any plastic repair, modification and some fabrication can be done. Text or call and tell me your ideas

Do you fix submarines.. :evilgrin:
laneends
Needs a life (forum tragic)

kayak: Red Quest 13, Ivory Quest 11,Ivory Revo 16

Postby Ghurkin » 26 Mar 2018, 14:13

laneends wrote:
Ghurkin wrote:What can Yakdoc do? Repair and or modify your kayak, out fit your kayak as a fishing machine!! Rod holders, anchor set ups, fish finders, storage. We also do automotive and motorcycle plastic repair in fact almost any plastic repair, modification and some fabrication can be done. Text or call and tell me your ideas

Do you fix submarines.. :evilgrin:

sorry, I dont do underwater repairs ;)
https://www.facebook.com/yakdoc/
People laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Ghurkin
Vyak Addict

kayak: Wavedance kingfisher

Postby Ghurkin » 11 Jun 2018, 15:54

The rumours are true, Yakdoc has migrated to the west, I'm based around the Bacchus Marsh area now though can travel and do some onsite repairs, happy to discuss any kayak modifications,fit outs or any ideas you have .
https://www.facebook.com/yakdoc/
People laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Ghurkin
Vyak Addict

kayak: Wavedance kingfisher

Previous

Return to Yellow Pages