It is currently 20 Aug 2019, 18:05

A stranger in the night

Show off your kayak!

Re: A stranger in the night

Postby Seasherpa » 03 Jul 2019, 12:22

laneends wrote:Not that anyone's putting any pressure or expectations on Eoin, we wouldn't do that would we? :evilgrin:

That’s not pressure - try telling your wife you want to spend the family savings to make kayak and skiff molds and that you are going to quit a permanent on-going govt job to do it :lol:
I’ll have pics and more info for you gents soon, just waiting on some stuff to come back from IP Australia before we can publish :thumbsup:
Victorian Dealer for Stealth kayaks & Lockrack watercraft carriers
Seasherpa
PHD in Yakology.

kayak: Lots of glass ones

Postby 4liters » 03 Jul 2019, 14:26

That’s awfully generous of you to sacrifice your sex life like that so we can have a cool kayak
4liters
Lord of the fish

kayak: Native Watercraft Slayer 13, Stealth Fisha 500

Postby 4liters » 11 Jul 2019, 19:01

Seasherpa wrote:
laneends wrote:Not that anyone's putting any pressure or expectations on Eoin, we wouldn't do that would we? :evilgrin:

That’s not pressure - try telling your wife you want to spend the family savings to make kayak and skiff molds and that you are going to quit a permanent on-going govt job to do it :lol:
I’ll have pics and more info for you gents soon, just waiting on some stuff to come back from IP Australia before we can publish :thumbsup:

How is this coming along? I've got a nice tax refund on it's way and I'd hate to have to spend it on a Hobie
4liters
Lord of the fish

kayak: Native Watercraft Slayer 13, Stealth Fisha 500

Postby Seasherpa » 11 Jul 2019, 21:33

4liters wrote:
Seasherpa wrote:

How is this coming along? I've got a nice tax refund on it's way and I'd hate to have to spend it on a Hobie

Cheater is currently working on the dolly to hold the finished molds :thumbsup:
Victorian Dealer for Stealth kayaks & Lockrack watercraft carriers
Seasherpa
PHD in Yakology.

kayak: Lots of glass ones

Previous

Return to The Beast