Christmas Eve cookup.

Completely off topic!
happyas
Lord of the fish
kayak: stealth evo 465

Christmas Eve cookup.

Post by happyas »

Well we had our traditional Christmas Eve cookup yesterday. We had about 30 people here for a fish BBQ. My son went up to Dundee beach last month and came back with some tropical species. We cooked up fingermark bream from up north. Also from closer to home we had some bream from Bemm , flake, calamari, red curried mussels, prawns and scallops. I did a lot of cooking. It was great to see people enjoying Christmas and the culinary delights of fish BBQed every which way.
Widsa
Site Admin
kayak: Wavedance Kingfisher

Re: Christmas Eve cookup.

Post by Widsa »

Unreal,
That is the way mate, cant beat fresh fish shared with friends and family. :thumbsup:
Somebody just back of you while you are fishing is as bad as someone looking over your shoulder while you write a letter to your girl. ~Ernest Hemingway
outback paul
Square eyes
kayak: Revo 13

Post by outback paul »

Hard to beat fresh seafood for Christmas Larry.
We did the same thing and had the traditional extended family Christmas eve party with an assortment of seafoods :up:

I'm supposed to be heading down to Land Lang today for 5 nights in my favourite caravan park, but may hold off until tomorrow morning unless the weather improves. I don't fancy putting up a new tent for the first time in the pouring rain with the wind gusting to 30knots :o
happyas
Lord of the fish
kayak: stealth evo 465

Post by happyas »

With 30 knots of wind and a tent you could end up anywhere.