Who Would Want To Fish Where There Are Seals?

A forum for member's kayak or fishing related videos
pete49
Apprentice
kayak: perception swing

Re: Who Would Want To Fish Where There Are Seals?

Post by pete49 »

spider25160 wrote:
pete49 wrote:
laneends wrote:At the end of the day the number of deaths of kayakers being killed by sharks is practically nil.. That said it gets the adrenelin running when a shark fin cruises by...you feel totally vulnerable
OK so its practically nil but then who is putting up their hand to become the next statistic? No thank you
Pete
Statistically and factually and any other ally you are more likely to die driving to your launch than being hurt by any shark let alone a GW. So if that is your position on kayaking in shark waters then maybe you should reconsider getting out of bed at all. But then that is more dangerous to your health than sharks too.
While I agree with the dangers associated leaving the bed and even whilst in bed while dancing :shhh: I still enjoy fishing but as I like peace and quiet I I avoid weekends and public holidays and so far no problem. BTW the previous comment was made in jest but difficult to convey in text.
peatop
PHD in Yakology.
kayak: dune PA14

Re: Who Would Want To Fish Where There Are Seals?

Post by peatop »

Don't worry Pete, we all don't care about the jest part, it just fun to have a dig sometimes :lol: oh! And watch out doing those vertical and horizontal push ups, you might strain something and miss a days fishing ;)
Mob no: 0401580668
Yak PBs kingfish (about this big <>>><), squid 39 cm, king george 42 cm, snapper 72 cm, gummy 122 cm, 71cm flatty (estimated ) Cobia 133cm