Fish scent/attractants - useful or not?

What lures are working and people's reviews and photos on what they have caught on them!
l2andom
Square eyes
kayak: Adventure Island, WildySys T140, Outback

Re: Fish scent/attractants - useful or not?

Post by l2andom »

After reading through this thread I looked back on my own personal fishing experience and realized I've only used scents maybe 10 times. I'm not sure if it has to do with location, water type, and species though. I am in the US, fish mainly freshwater, but a lot of the fish I do fish are predatory fish (Pike, Musky, various bass, walleye, salmon). It'll be fun learning how to fish in Australia :thumbsup:
Babylon
Needs a life (forum tragic)
kayak: 2017 Hobie Revo 13, Hobie Compass Duo

Post by Babylon »

l2andom wrote:After reading through this thread I looked back on my own personal fishing experience and realized I've only used scents maybe 10 times. I'm not sure if it has to do with location, water type, and species though. I am in the US, fish mainly freshwater, but a lot of the fish I do fish are predatory fish (Pike, Musky, various bass, walleye, salmon). It'll be fun learning how to fish in Australia :thumbsup:
you will have come out with me mate ask anyone on this Forum my fishing SKILLS are Legendary :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: .Cheers Babylon :thumbsup:
Ghurkin
Vyak Addict
kayak: Hobie outback

Post by Ghurkin »

I do believe at this point in time I have the right to remain silent ;)
People laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Babylon
Needs a life (forum tragic)
kayak: 2017 Hobie Revo 13, Hobie Compass Duo

Post by Babylon »

Ghurkin wrote:I do believe at this point in time I have the right to remain silent ;)
You are indeed a wise man :evilgrin: :evilgrin: :shhh: