Bought Something new wanna share it? Post it here

Completely off topic!
blinky
The force is strong in this one
kayak: hobie outback

Re: Bought Something new wanna share it? Post it here

Post by blinky »

got these nice pair of mako sunglasses half price at Ray Longs today. happy advance fathers day to me!
they are the Hooked 9484 bzt model. Now just waiting for the sun to come out to see how good they are.....
Attachments
P1030888.JPG
Lvyakker
Square eyes
kayak: Hobie revo 13

Post by Lvyakker »

Got a contour roam camera for my birthday today
Hopefully be able to put up some good videos now :up:
Windknot
Lord of the fish
kayak: Malibu Mini X & Native Watercraft Propel

Post by Windknot »

Bought a better quality paddle to use with my new Stealth Evo 430 kayak. It just happens to be colour matched too (black and white). BCF have 20% off all their paddles until father's day.
Attachments
Solution paddle.jpg
Solution paddle.jpg (2.75 KiB) Viewed 654 times
There's only a fine distinction between fly fishing and standing on the bank looking like an idiot.
snapperboy
Square eyes
kayak: Hobie outback red

Post by snapperboy »

Windknot wrote:Bought a better quality paddle to use with my new Stealth Evo 430 kayak. It just happens to be colour matched too (black and white). BCF have 20% off all their paddles until father's day.
Nice mate how much was it if you don't mind me asking??
And also the black magic snapper pack that I posted a few weeks ago came but I forgot to post it up here. It looks great with some nice gear :up:
Windknot
Lord of the fish

Post by Windknot »

snapperboy wrote:
Windknot wrote:Bought a better quality paddle to use with my new Stealth Evo 430 kayak. It just happens to be colour matched too (black and white). BCF have 20% off all their paddles until father's day.
And also the black magic snapper pack that I posted a few weeks ago came but I forgot to post it up here. It looks great with some nice gear :up:

They're normally something like $220, but with the 20% off it was around $180. It's very light compared to my older paddles.
There's only a fine distinction between fly fishing and standing on the bank looking like an idiot.
snapperboy
Square eyes
kayak: Hobie outback red

Post by snapperboy »

Windknot wrote:
snapperboy wrote:

They're normally something like $220, but with the 20% off it was around $180. It's very light compared to my older paddles.
cheers mate
happyas
Lord of the fish
kayak: stealth evo 465

Post by happyas »

Nice paddle Mick. Will you have to rethink your equipment layout/deck space to accommodate the evo deck design?
Windknot
Lord of the fish

Post by Windknot »

happyas wrote:Nice paddle Mick. Will you have to rethink your equipment layout/deck space to accommodate the evo deck design?
I don't really understand your question Larry. I have very little in the way of equipment on my yaks. I like things nice and simple.
Reel obsession
Qualified Fish Monger
kayak: Hobie Outback ivory dune

Post by Reel obsession »

From complete anglers sale, got a few items in preparation of the first assault on the spring reds! Hurry up October! :D
image.jpg
shane
Vyak Addict
kayak: Hobie AI, PA14, Quest and an ebay tandem

Post by shane »

I picked up a dedicated egi rod and reel today as an early fathers day present. Won it bidding on ebay, it's second hand but in virtually new condition and less than half price of new. It's a Gladiator 7'2" 2.5-3.5 jig egi rod and a Daiwa e-gee 2506 reel spooled with light egi braid. Bring on the big breeders. :yahoo:

Image Image
0408 565 763