Bought Something new wanna share it? Post it here

Completely off topic!
Bretty
Yak Master
kayak: HOBIE OUTBACK RED

Re: Bought Something new wanna share it? Post it here

Post by Bretty »

Yacker wrote:Those sebiles look great , let us know how they go?
They go awesome Tim :evilgrin: :evilgrin: :thumbsup:
Brett
Yacker
Yak Master
kayak: Yellow PA and red Q kayak

Post by Yacker »

Bretty wrote:
Sounds like I'd better get a few ;)
Many and strange are the universes that drift like bubbles in the foam upon the River of Time
Haynsie
Lord of the fish
kayak: Hobie Revolution 13

Post by Haynsie »

Yacker wrote:
Bretty wrote:
Everytime Redfish ties one on, they come back attached to a big red fish.
shane
Vyak Addict
kayak: Hobie AI, PA14, Quest and an ebay tandem

Post by shane »

Yacker wrote:
Bretty wrote:
Good stuff Tim. My second order of 7 sebile lures just arrived from anglermania. All set for the snapper now. :D
0408 565 763
viperdevil
PHD in Yakology.
kayak: Hobie Outfitter & Sevylor Pointer K2

Post by viperdevil »

shane wrote:
Good stuff Tim. My second order of 7 sebile lures just arrived from anglermania. All set for the snapper now. :D
Top value there Shane I ordered 8 from them yesterday.....I also bought 2 different packs of 4 each off sneakyfisho this weekend before I saw ur link.......sebile lures are definitely top quality when compared to other lures in market and the depth they get to are uncomparable......I paid about $23 each locally and angler mania is almost 1/3 of the price

Thanks for the info Shane :up: last year you guided me to some cheap rapala tail dancers from a uk store too....you are a champ mate :D
Praz
fishingbay
The force is strong in this one
kayak: Hobie adventure island

Post by fishingbay »

Which sebile lures do you order off anglermania??? Is there any where to get cheap rapala aswell?
Cheers
viperdevil
PHD in Yakology.
kayak: Hobie Outfitter & Sevylor Pointer K2

Post by viperdevil »

fishingbay wrote:Which sebile lures do you order off anglermania??? Is there any where to get cheap rapala aswell?
Cheers

Sebile koolie 118ll mate....they are a dynamite. Last year I ordered some rapala taildancers tdd 7 out of a uk store that Shane had posted....I think it was harrissport, worth using the search on top

Rapala tdd7 dives about 5 meters i think and good for shallow reef and I and Tdd9 about 8 meters....personally both sebile n rapala tail dancers are both good on snapper
Praz
shane
Vyak Addict
kayak: Hobie AI, PA14, Quest and an ebay tandem

Post by shane »

viperdevil wrote:
fishingbay wrote:Which sebile lures do you order off anglermania??? Is there any where to get cheap rapala aswell?
Cheers

Sebile koolie 118ll mate....they are a dynamite. Last year I ordered some rapala taildancers out of a uk store that Shane had posted....I think it was harrissport, worth using the search on top
Harris don't seem to have the taildancers on their site this year. :( I did a lot of searching for tail dancers a few weeks ago and there are a few US sites selling for around the $8-9 mark. Some don't post or cost a lot to post but sites like caebelas, overtons or gander mountain should be worth a look. I gave up looking for taildancers when I found the sebile lures on sale at anglermania for 5 euro each (I've bought 15 various types so far).
0408 565 763
snapperboy
Square eyes
kayak: Hobie outback red

Post by snapperboy »

Deefa wrote:I have decided to drag myself from the dark ages, and get my first graphite rod (since my gear was stolen a while back) - nothing special mind you, shimano catana 702.
I had planned to buy a single piece rod, however this was $20 cheaper, and then an extra 20% off at anaconda.
Went with a sienna 2500 (maybe a bit big for the rod?), got both for $95 which isn't too bad.

So I have my fishfinder installed, a new rod and reel (still to be spooled) and some motivation - I had better go catch some fish.
Hey mate I have the exact same combo and I love it value for money it's fantastic and very well balanced I put 6 lb braid on it
CrazyChenski
Lord of the fish
kayak: Clarkeski Dusta

Post by CrazyChenski »

viperdevil wrote:
shane wrote:
Top value there Shane I ordered 8 from them yesterday.....I also bought 2 different packs of 4 each off sneakyfisho this weekend before I saw ur link.......sebile lures are definitely top quality when compared to other lures in market and the depth they get to are uncomparable......I paid about $23 each locally and angler mania is almost 1/3 of the price

Thanks for the info Shane :up: last year you guided me to some cheap rapala tail dancers from a uk store too....you are a champ mate :D

Seriously Praz ??? Still shopping ???

PS - I'm now on Anglermania as well now... hate you and Shane !!! :P
Fishing is just like Accounting .... it is all about Optical Illusion ...............