Thank you for becoming a member of Victorian Kayak Anglers , we can all look forward to being part of one of the most enjoyable forms of fishing going around and I am sure you will make many long term friends and hopefully catch and release more fish.
Kind Regards, The Admin and Moderator Team.
Accuracy of information and disclaimer of warranties
All material on VYak is provided in good faith. It is derived from sources believed to be accurate and current as at the date of publication. Your use of the VYak website and content is at your sole risk. Access to the VYak website and Discussion Forums is provided on an 'as available' basis. Neither http://www.vyak.net nor any of the Administrators and or Moderators make any representation or warranty that;
- any material on VYak will be reliable, accurate or complete (nor do they accept any responsibility arising in any way for errors in, or omissions from that material); or
- your access to VYak will be uninterrupted, timely or secure. VYak will not be liable for loss resulting from any action or decision by you in reliance on the information on VYAK, nor any interruption, delay in operation or transmission, virus, communications failure, Internet access difficulties, or malfunction in equipment or software, or
- any product, used or new, advertised or promoted, by registered members or commercial members or sponsors, are not endorsed or recommended by VYak. any loss or damage and any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential losses or damages or loss of profits of whatever nature howsoever arising from these products or use of these products.
General information only - non advisory
The material on the VYak website provides general information only. It is not intended as advice and must not be relied upon as such. You should make your own inquiries and take independent advice tailored to your specific circumstances prior to making any decisions.
The material provided on the Vyak website is copyright. It is either owned by VYak or is used under licence or authorization from its members. You may use this material for your own personal reference only. Except for the
temporary copy held in your computer's cache and a single permanent copy for your personal reference, the material may not otherwise be used, copied, reproduced, published, stored in a retrieval system, altered or transmitted in any form or by any means in whole or part (except where such use constitutes fair dealing under the Copyright Act) without the prior written approval of VYak or the copyright owner where that material is licensed to VYak or its members. You should be aware that with the changing nature of the law, and given that it is intended to update this website on a regular basis in order to keep it as up-to-date as practicable, information that is copied from this website may in any event cease to be accurate, and reliance upon stored or archived copies of material from this site could therefore be unwise. Copyright subsists also in the source code, whether static or dynamically created, that is used to create or render this website and the prohibitions and limitations on copying and use of material on this website extends to and includes this source code.
You may not use any part of the material on the VYak website to establish, maintain or provide, or assist in establishing, maintaining or providing your own publications, Internet site or other means of distribution.
As a condition of your use of VYak, you warrant to VYak that you will not use VYak for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms & conditions or any other terms, conditions or notices appearing anywhere on the VYak website. You agree to abide by all applicable laws and regulations.
You will be responsible for all costs, losses and damages, whether direct or indirect, pecuniary or physical or of an opportunity cost nature, incurred by VYak or third parties and which arises from your use of this site or the contents of this site in contravention of these terms and conditions of use.
In particular, you agree not to:
- use VYak to defame abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise offend others;
- publish, distribute, e-mail, transmit or disseminate any material which is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, indecent, offensive or inappropriate;
- use any automated scripting tools or software;
- engage in or promote any surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, unsolicited e-mailing or spamming via the VYak website unless authorised by the VYak administrator and or moderators;
- impersonate any person or entity;
- upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available using the VYak website any material that you do not have a right to make available or which contains viruses, or other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware or to utilize other computer systems for improper purposes or without authorisation;
- breach any applicable laws or regulations.
You will indemnify VYak if you suffer any loss or damage or incur any costs in connection with any breach of these conditions or any other legal obligation by you or your use of or conduct on VYak.
Third party links
Hyperlinks and pointers to websites operated by third parties will appear on the VYak website from time to time. These websites do not form part of the VYak website and are not under the control of VYak and have any responsibility for the contents of any such hyperlink or linked website. If you link to any such websites you leave VYak and do so entirely at your own risk.
You expressly agree and understand that in no circumstances will VYak be liable to you for any indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential losses or damages or loss of profits of whatever nature howsoever arising (including but not limited to any act or omission by VYak) which result from;
- the use of or access to or any inability to use or access the VYak website or any material on the VYak website;
- unauthorised access to or alterations of your transmissions or data; or
- statements or conduct of any third party on the VYak website. In particular, by your use of this website, you acknowledge that the views of users in the discussion forums provided by this website and the inclusion of any information sourced or aggregated from other websites or internet information services (including, but not limited to news services and RSS feeds), are not endorsed by VYak and you will not hold VYak responsible for the content of these, including as publisher or re-publisher of them. If you believe that any posting to the discussion forums is improper, illegal or may comprise a civil wrong, you should notify us as early as possible, providing details of the same via the Forum Feedback link on this website..
These conditions and all other specific and additional terms which govern your use or membership of and access to the VYak website will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia and, where applicable, laws of the Commonwealth of Australia.