2014 Daiwa Hobie Kayak Bream Series Calendar - Revised

Australian Bream Fishing competition talk here!
tony_huskisson
Apprentice
kayak: Pro Angler

2014 Daiwa Hobie Kayak Bream Series Calendar - Revised

Post by tony_huskisson »

A revised calendar for the 2014 Daiwa Hobie Kayak Bream Series is now online at Hobie Fishing http://www.hobiefishing.com.au
Thanks to all.
madfishman
Lord of the fish
kayak: Pro Angler

Re: 2014 Daiwa Hobie Kayak Bream Series Calendar - Revised

Post by madfishman »

hey guys,
if your keen to try a yak comp then the new dates are out and i can tell you there is some very excited anglers out there , me included. i have made some awesome friendships in these comps and learnt so much about bream fishing and yakking in general, so all i can say is have a go and have some fun.

i along with many others would be happy to help with advise and tips, so i hope to see some new faces this year.
Cheers ,
Neilo

www.slhobie.com.au
misterpb59
Qualified Fish Monger
kayak: Hobie PA14

Post by misterpb59 »

I am planning to do my very first bream series event at Lake Tyres in May. Have already arranged my accommodation and now chasing up a Hobie Livewell. Am looking forward to see what happens at these events and meeting other yakers.
Gazza
Square eyes
kayak: Hobie PA 14

Post by Gazza »

I two have joined ABT and have booked into the events at Bemm River and Marlo. Looking forward to meeting some more fishos and checking out what this Bream fishing is all about. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Scott Lovig for all his help and advise on setting me up. Gazza
iron horse
The force is strong in this one
kayak: Hobie P.A Hobie Outback Cheapie

Post by iron horse »

I too am very eager to try the ABT TOURNAMENTS at Bemm River and Marlo still haven 't joined or paid but will do with in the next week or so . I'm looking forward to meeting new people and making more friends . I will be looking to find someone to share expenses if anyone is interested ?
misterpb59
Qualified Fish Monger

Post by misterpb59 »

Have sent off my membership and entry form today. Am really looking forward to it. Just have to chase up a Live well and a few other things. Will also wait to see what other events are Victoria later in the year.
misterpb59
Qualified Fish Monger

Post by misterpb59 »

Update have the live well but very disappointed in a couple of Tackle shops (one which I have been dealing with for over 30 years) asking for assistance with a little bit of gear (only talking a couple of hundred dollars) but that's life I gather. Am really looking forward to meeting new people and it will be a bonus to catch a fish.
misterpb59
Qualified Fish Monger

Post by misterpb59 »

Am all set up for the for my very first ABT Kayak round at Lake Tyers. I would like to say a big thankyou to Glenn at Action Kayak and Sail for assisting me with some great deals on the extra gear I needed and another big thankyou to Killara Holiday Flats at Lakes entrance for assistance with accommadation.
misterpb59
Qualified Fish Monger

Post by misterpb59 »

Sorry to trouble everyone again with another question. Do they use fish weigh in bags and if so are they supplied or do I have to purchase one?
Crozza
The force is strong in this one
kayak: Hobie Pro Angler

Post by Crozza »

They're supplied mate.