Limited Edition Vyak Brag Mats Now Sold Out

The place to buy Vyak shirts, hoodies, mugs, and even undies right here!
Babylon
Needs a life (forum tragic)
kayak: 2017 Hobie Revo 13, Hobie Compass Duo

Limited Edition Vyak Brag Mats Now Sold Out

Post by Babylon »

Finally, the Vyak Brag Mats that we have been promising to produce are available for purchase.

- A heavy duty vinyl, Vyak branded 110 centimetre measure mat with millimetre accuracy and pronounced 5mm, 10mm and 100mm marks.
- 3 areas for competition codes.
- Average snapper weight per length chart integrated into the measure
- A 37 centimetre ruler on the outside when rolled up
- Minimum Victorian salt water fin fish/cephalopod/shark sizes listed across the top in alphabetical order
- Minimum Native Victorian fresh water fin fish/eel sizes listed on the bottom left in alphabetical order
- Minimum noxious Victorian fresh water fin fish sizes listed on the bottom right in alphabetical order
- Velcro secured when rolled up
Close.jpg
Whole.jpg
Rolled.jpg
Back.jpg
There is a limited number of around 60 Vyak Brag Mats for sale.

This is a one off sale. There will not be another print run done. The reason being; we are so committed to seeing these completed that the 3 of us, Widsa, HaTTerS and myself have used our own money to get them produced. We haven't had to rely on sponsorship so there are no sponsor logos on the mats.

Anyone who has been a Vyak member for long enough to follow the whole saga will know that these mats have been on the agenda for years. If you want one, don't miss this opportunity because it wont happen again.

The cost of these Brag Mats will be $45.00 (postage included) and there is a limit of 1 Brag Mat per member.

If you want one you will need to P.M. me (Babylon) as I will be handling sales and deliveries.
I will give members until 31/05/2014 to P.M. me their order.

If there are more people wanting mats than the number of mats we have available, everyone's names will be placed in a box and drawn out at random until all the mats are sold. Those people will be given my bank account details and will have to deposit said amount into my account. If your name is drawn and you have not paid within 7 days, you forfeit your mat and the next name drawn will get the chance to purchase it.

Thanks to Squizzy at Super Signs Australia for producing them.
Big thanks to HaTTers for the hours he put in to get the artwork for the mats right.
Big Big thanks to Widsa for seeing these through with Squizzy while juggling family and job commitments and endless rants from me :evilgrin:
Graybalz85
Lord of the fish
kayak: Hobie PA (Sponge Bob)

Re: Limited Edition Vyak Brag Mats Now Available

Post by Graybalz85 »

Tried to pm u but wouldn't let me for some reason but ill buy one
Yak PB: Leatherjacket 35.5cm, elephant fish 69.5cm, salmon 44cm, Whiting 38cm, squid (30cm Hood), Gummy 104cm, Flathead 34cm, Travelly 40cm, Pinkie 36cm
Widsa
Site Admin
kayak: Wavedance Kingfisher

Post by Widsa »

:yahoo:
We have put a lot of time into these and are very proud of the results, they came up fantastic.
Just wanted to give Squizzy from Super Signs Australia a special mention as he did us a great deal and let us use his factory and machines after hours to get them assembled.
Also a special thank you to the people who have donated to Vyak, it helped ease the cost of production and has kept us online so far.

Please note that all proceeds from these mats will go towards VYAK's running costs and not into Jims (babylons) pockets!

-Widsa.
Somebody just back of you while you are fishing is as bad as someone looking over your shoulder while you write a letter to your girl. ~Ernest Hemingway
Babylon

Post by Babylon »

Widsa wrote::yahoo:
We have put a lot of time into these and are very proud of the results, they came up fantastic.
Just wanted to give Squizzy from Super Signs Australia a special mention as he did us a great deal and let us use his factory and machines after hours to get them assembled.
Also a special thank you to the people who have donated to Vyak, it helped ease the cost of production and has kept us online so far.

Please note that all proceeds from these mats will go towards VYAK's running costs and not into Jims (babylons) pockets!

-Widsa.
:evilgrin: :evilgrin:
Seasherpa
PHD in Yakology.
kayak: Lots of composite ones

Post by Seasherpa »

Graybalz85 wrote:Tried to pm u but wouldn't let me for some reason but ill buy one
Delete the text of the original message (or at least the picture links) from your reply message and it will send. Same thing happened to me.
PoddyMullet
Qualified Fish Monger
kayak: Dagger Drifter 2, Perception Swing, Hobie Revo

Post by PoddyMullet »

Some good thought gone into em admin. I like the quick measure, that's thinking yak fishing! Cheers to Squizzy. :thumbsup:
Babylon

Post by Babylon »

I must say these are moving better than expected whoever gets them will love them alot of blood sweat and tears went into making them and mine is hanging on my bar wall .Cheers JIm :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
winchbitch
Lord of the fish
kayak: wavedancer kingfisher

Post by winchbitch »

Can't wait for them to start rolling out, may actually have to start catching fish so I can get it bloody :thumbsup: good work guys
luckyjack
Qualified Fish Monger
kayak: hobie outback

Post by luckyjack »

hi just a thought great that you guys are willing to put up your money for the printing great jot looks great and if you would like too make it a limited edition thats fine too l have a mat allready but would love get one of this! But would not mind paying up front if that would make it that more could be printed but if would like to make a limit to 60 thats fine too ! thanks jack well done !
Babylon

Post by Babylon »

luckyjack wrote:hi just a thought great that you guys are willing to put up your money for the printing great jot looks great and if you would like too make it a limited edition thats fine too l have a mat allready but would love get one of this! But would not mind paying up front if that would make it that more could be printed but if would like to make a limit to 60 thats fine too ! thanks jack well done !
At the moment Jack looks like no one will miss out,But due to each of us having other commitments they won't be done again we just wanted to produce a brillant mat and proof to some people that we can get them done even after 3 attempts :evilgrin: :evilgrin: Cheers Jim :thumbsup: