Re: New kayak

Post by Seasherpa »

Nice mate :thumbsup:
squidgyflicker
Qualified Fish Monger
kayak: 2015 hobie revolution 13

Post by squidgyflicker »

as i just found out,they don't put a tube of marine goop in the sounder install kit anymore.....bugger
Kingo
Lord of the fish
kayak: Olive Hobie Pro Angler 12

Post by Kingo »

squidgyflicker wrote:as i just found out,they don't put a tube of marine goop in the sounder install kit anymore.....bugger
No need for it, has a scupper for the transducer
Hammertime
Lord of the fish
kayak: 2015 Yellow Outback

Post by Hammertime »

Looks awesome mate.

We'll have to get on the water and tear up some fish.

What did the revo set you back?
Flathead - 56cm - Lorne, Southern Calamari - 33cm - Avalon, Gum 130cm - Altona, Snapper 68cm Altona
fishndesign
The force is strong in this one
kayak: Hobie Revo 13

Post by fishndesign »

Nice ride :up: did you get any extra accessories with it?
PB's: Snapper 62cm, Flathead 55cm, Gummy Shark 100cm, Pike 98cm, Brown Trout 53cm
squidgyflicker
Qualified Fish Monger

Post by squidgyflicker »

yeah guys i got an h crate, 2 h rail tackle storage bins for the h crate (although one is on back order which sucks a bit coz it was ordered over 8 weeks ago ) i also got a sand cart, a heavy duty cart for concrete launches (rocks etc ), turbo fins, large rudder ,storage bin for the front hatch, 2x rod tubes, also got a pair of hobie roof rack pads which seem really good ......revo 13 by itself retails for $2850.00......as for the extras there the same price as what is on any dealer website, boat is also same same $$$...........
oh yeah i also got me a little hobie flag with a mini light on top, not to worried about the light because i dont really do much night fishing, having said that i still have all the safety gear from past kayaks. although i did invest in a new builge pump coz the old one was sticking a bit, better safe than sorry eh ?
Hammertime
Lord of the fish
kayak: 2015 Yellow Outback

Post by Hammertime »

squidgyflicker wrote:yeah guys i got an h crate, 2 h rail tackle storage bins for the h crate (although one is on back order which sucks a bit coz it was ordered over 8 weeks ago ) i also got a sand cart, a heavy duty cart for concrete launches (rocks etc ), turbo fins, large rudder ,storage bin for the front hatch, 2x rod tubes, also got a pair of hobie roof rack pads which seem really good ......revo 13 by itself retails for $2850.00......as for the extras there the same price as what is on any dealer website, boat is also same same $$$...........
oh yeah i also got me a little hobie flag with a mini light on top, not to worried about the light because i dont really do much night fishing, having said that i still have all the safety gear from past kayaks. although i did invest in a new builge pump coz the old one was sticking a bit, better safe than sorry eh ?
Sounds like you're decked out...

Awesome work.

I'm going to try have a pre work fish this week some time and a fish on the weekend as well hopefully weather permitting if you want company.
Flathead - 56cm - Lorne, Southern Calamari - 33cm - Avalon, Gum 130cm - Altona, Snapper 68cm Altona
squidgyflicker
Qualified Fish Monger

Post by squidgyflicker »

yeah gunna try to get out next weekend but see how the back goes (pretty buggered atm ), cant though during the week mate i start way to early
gus fitzroy
Lord of the fish
kayak: revo 13

Post by gus fitzroy »

hammertym wrote:
squidgyflicker wrote:yeah guys i got an h crate, 2 h rail tackle storage bins for the h crate (although one is on back order which sucks a bit coz it was ordered over 8 weeks ago ) i also got a sand cart, a heavy duty cart for concrete launches (rocks etc ), turbo fins, large rudder ,storage bin for the front hatch, 2x rod tubes, also got a pair of hobie roof rack pads which seem really good ......revo 13 by itself retails for $2850.00......as for the extras there the same price as what is on any dealer website, boat is also same same $$$...........
Sounds like you're decked out...

Awesome work.

I'm going to try have a pre work fish this week some time and a fish on the weekend as well hopefully weather permitting if you want company.
Nice Revo James ;)
Hamish, I'm planning Tuesday am Willi or Altona if the wind predictions hold. Looks reasonable early at this point.
Last edited by gus fitzroy on 13 Sep 2015, 08:34, edited 3 times in total.