Bugger.

Completely off topic!
happyas
Lord of the fish
kayak: stealth evo 465

Bugger.

Post by happyas »

Started feeling a bit crook on Saturday night. Terrible heartburn. I would have rated the pain 8/10. That night in bed I intended to let an SBD slip out, while still suffering the bloody heartburn. And hickups now as well. Anyhow back to the SBD. Rolled onto my side with my derriere pointed away from the missus, and very gently started to ease one out. C'mon, how many of you have done that? Big mistake! For one split second it was bliss but that quickly changed to horror. It was wet. A rapid sprint for the bathroom ensued. BUGGER!!! Monday I tested positive to covid and am now in covid prison until next week. It appears that the bathroom sprints are some of the symptoms of covid. Both my wife and I am now suffering from covid. It took about 15 minutes for my wife to stop laughing, followed by "I told you that would happen one day". Anyhow I now have a few days of isolation to ruminate on my action. Maybe I may have to modify my methods. We are taking antivirals so we should be ok. So far it is like a bad dose of the flu. We have had three covid shots, so fingers crossed.
Widsa
Site Admin
kayak: Wavedance Kingfisher

Re: Bugger.

Post by Widsa »

:lol: :lol: Sorry mate I have to laugh at that one. Classic!
Sorry to hear you have the Coof, hope you and the mrs gets well soon.
I would definitely be leaving you in quarantine for a while after a stunt like that.
Somebody just back of you while you are fishing is as bad as someone looking over your shoulder while you write a letter to your girl. ~Ernest Hemingway
bugeater
Apprentice
kayak: Hobie Outback

Post by bugeater »

Those symptoms might explain all the TP hoarding from a couple of years ago. Some people clearly thought they'd S#!^ themselves to death.
outback paul
Square eyes
kayak: Revo 13

Post by outback paul »

Nice one Larry,
At least you had the decency to point the derriere away from her. My partner is French, and is used to a bed fart or two. I'm sure she'd get a giggle out of your misfortune :lol:

Unfortunately I'm also doing Covid isolation this week (my second dose in 5 months), and was very disappointed to miss out on a fishing trip on the holiday Monday as a result :(
First dose I had no symptoms at all apart from tiredness. Second dose just a stuffy nose and persistent cough.
4liters
PHD in Yakology.
kayak: Native Watercraft Slayer 13, Stealth Fisha 500

Post by 4liters »

happyas wrote: 14 Jun 2022, 22:21 Started feeling a bit crook on Saturday night. Terrible heartburn. I would have rated the pain 8/10. That night in bed I intended to let an SBD slip out, while still suffering the bloody heartburn. And hickups now as well. Anyhow back to the SBD. Rolled onto my side with my derriere pointed away from the missus, and very gently started to ease one out. C'mon, how many of you have done that? Big mistake! For one split second it was bliss but that quickly changed to horror. It was wet. A rapid sprint for the bathroom ensued. BUGGER!!! Monday I tested positive to covid and am now in covid prison until next week. It appears that the bathroom sprints are some of the symptoms of covid. Both my wife and I am now suffering from covid. It took about 15 minutes for my wife to stop laughing, followed by "I told you that would happen one day". Anyhow I now have a few days of isolation to ruminate on my action. Maybe I may have to modify my methods. We are taking antivirals so we should be ok. So far it is like a bad dose of the flu. We have had three covid shots, so fingers crossed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ao5Kq0hJwzY
Widsa
Site Admin
kayak: Wavedance Kingfisher

Post by Widsa »

4liters wrote: 16 Jun 2022, 21:41
happyas wrote: 14 Jun 2022, 22:21 Started feeling a bit crook on Saturday night. Terrible heartburn. I would have rated the pain 8/10. That night in bed I intended to let an SBD slip out, while still suffering the bloody heartburn. And hickups now as well. Anyhow back to the SBD. Rolled onto my side with my derriere pointed away from the missus, and very gently started to ease one out. C'mon, how many of you have done that? Big mistake! For one split second it was bliss but that quickly changed to horror. It was wet. A rapid sprint for the bathroom ensued. BUGGER!!! Monday I tested positive to covid and am now in covid prison until next week. It appears that the bathroom sprints are some of the symptoms of covid. Both my wife and I am now suffering from covid. It took about 15 minutes for my wife to stop laughing, followed by "I told you that would happen one day". Anyhow I now have a few days of isolation to ruminate on my action. Maybe I may have to modify my methods. We are taking antivirals so we should be ok. So far it is like a bad dose of the flu. We have had three covid shots, so fingers crossed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ao5Kq0hJwzY
:lol: :lol: Exactly my first thoughts when reading this tale of Woe was of KBW.
I like to crank this song up in the car after a bad day, it always make me smile.
Somebody just back of you while you are fishing is as bad as someone looking over your shoulder while you write a letter to your girl. ~Ernest Hemingway