Answering a call in a yak

Questions new members commonly ask e.g. Which kayak should I buy?
MickS
Square eyes
kayak: PA 14 in Olive

Re: Answering a call in a yak

Post by MickS »

Yeah, i removed that part of shutting the lid, was bit too much to deal with, especially in the summer months :shhh:
Ghurkin
Vyak Addict
kayak: Hobie outback

Post by Ghurkin »

Munroe wrote:I have to get out of the habit of drinking V's and Monster drinks to wake up before getting out in the mornings.

I'm usually on my knees in a praying position over the pedles for the first 2 hours :roll:
or shut the lid just like on the toilet
Would like to see you convincing Fisheries not to open it up for an inspection :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
People laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Digger
Vyak Addict
kayak: Tinny, Piers anywhere I can!

Post by Digger »

petergle wrote:
Drifta-X wrote:
babylon wrote:Aim low towards the mirage drive well and smile.cheers Jim :thumbsup:
Exactly what I do, when I get stares I just shout "ain't ya see someone piss b4"

me too
tho I seem to remember Biological Warfare training at Pucka.......special suits....slip yr hand inside suit ( forgotten how that was done) and piss in yr rubberglove

Then instructor would pul the glove out of his suit and toss water all over recruits LOL

not sure this would work for Scuttlebutt LOL
Geez when I was in the army it was us they were spraying, enemy didn't have to fire a shot as our govenment got the lot of us.....but we didn't get malaria!
Digger
Vyak Addict
kayak: Tinny, Piers anywhere I can!

Post by Digger »

riv wrote:
Paps wrote:I've had this issue many time on the Maribyrnong River, there are always people strolling about the banks and the river is'nt wide enough to get away :lol:

I try and go to kind covered area, with usually a high bank or in amongst trees/reeds.
Then i take out the good old hobie drink bottle an proceed to fill her up. Also a good idea to bring a small towel with you, that way u can lay it over your lap and pretend your not pee'ing! haha

And that my friends is why when we buy a second hand hobie we never take the drink bottle. :shock: :shock:

Cheers

I never piddled in my Hobie drink bottles Riv! It would have spoiled the taste of the Scotch!!
Ghurkin
Vyak Addict
kayak: Hobie outback

Post by Ghurkin »

People laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at them because they're all the same.